TINY DREAMS


5.14.2015


It's been a busy spring for me with lots of new writing projects, but now I'm determined to carve out time again for this old one.

We're moving in a month to a little town called Carrboro, about a mile from UNC Chapel Hill's campus. Joseph was accepted into the school's MBA program, and we're excited to set up home in a new townhouse and to spend summer afternoons discovering new favorite places. It's been five years since I graduated from UNC, long enough to forget the bad and romanticize the good, so I'm excited to return.

I have a number of ventures slated for the coming season, but it's the tiny dreams and decisions that I remind myself to fixate on. Because those are the particles that gradually reveal the greatest impact, like letting the sunlight in.


photo found here

No comments :

Post a Comment